Welcome to ASEEES Commons!
Welcome to ASEEES Commons, the sharing and collaboration network for people in SEEES fields. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, make professional connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the repository. ASEEES Commons is part of the interdisciplinary Humanities Commons network.
What Would You Like to Do?
- Celebrating Crime and Punishment at 150
- They Can Live in the Desert but Nowhere Else: A History of the Armenian Genocide: An Interview with Ronald Grigor Suny
- Misbehaving Women and the Russian Revolutions of 1917
- CCNY and Harvard U Launch Russia Matters Website
- Reading Mayakovsky in Sao Paulo: Boris Schnaiderman and the Legacy of Russian Studies in Brazil
- Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty Archives Online
- Area Studies and the "False Song of Globalism"
- The Pedagogy of Images: Depicting Communism for Children
- Diffusion, Carnegie Corporation's Podcast, is Starting a Series Called Russia in Focus
- What Have We Learned, and Not Learned, from a Quarter-Century of Transition
Recent Activity on ASEEES Commons
Tori Lawson started the topic DePauw University Seeking Part Time Instructor of Russian in the discussion Job Announcements on ASEEES Commons 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
The Department of Modern Languages at DePauw University is looking for a part-time instructor of Russian, beginning August 2017, to teach two sections of Russian: one at the post-100 level…
Tori Lawson started the topic The Thomas C. Cundy Fund for World War II Era Research Travel Grant Program in the discussion Fellowship/Grant Announcement on ASEEES Commons 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
Honoring the memory and lasting vision of Thomas C. Cundy, Sr. the Institute on World War II and the Human Experience, Department of History, Florida State University anticipates offering at…
This is the program of “Information Technologies and Transfer in Russia, 1450-1850,” an international conference held at Darwin College, Cambridge in Sept 2014. The conference was co-organized by Katherine Bowers…
Tori Lawson started the topic Syracuse U Seeking Professor of Practice in International Affairs in the discussion Job Announcements on ASEEES Commons 1 week ago
Professor of Practice Position in International Affairs Syracuse University The Department of Public Administration and International Affairs at the Syracuse University Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs seeks…