The key responsibility for this contract position will be to catalogue Russian publications related to architecture. In consultation with curatorial and collection staff, the incumbent will identify material to be prioritized for cataloguing. Because of the unique nature of the material, this contract will involve a significant amount of original cataloguing, in addition to copy cataloguing.
• Ability to read and transliterate Russian language
• Bibliographic cataloguing experience OR successful completion of a college level cataloging course
• Understanding of relevant standards and formats such as RDA, LCSH, ALA-LC Romanization tables, and MARC 21
• Familiarity with tools including OCLC Connexion and RDA Toolkit
• Experience with SirsiDynix Horizon is an asset
Please submit your application before April 10, 2018 by email: email@example.com to the attention of Human Resources, CCA, 1920 Baile Street, Montreal (Quebec) H3H 2S6. Only successful applicants will be contacted. The CCA is an equal opportunity employer.
For all CCA existing job opportunities, visit our website.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Only members can participate in this group's discussions.
About this group
Job announcements in the field and in related areas are posted in this group. Members are encouraged to post job announcements.