Evaluating the consequences of ethical consumption referencing Slavoj Zizek work on Ecology and Consumerism
- Debdatta Debnath (see profile)
- Consumer behavior, Consumption (Economics), Ecology, Human ecology, Žižek, Slavoj, Consumption (Economics)--Moral and ethical aspects, Postmodernism, Sociology, Jadavpur University, Culture
- Item Type:
- consumer behaior, culture, Ecology, Market, Marxism, Slavoj Zizek, sociology
- Permanent URL:
- This paper tackles the existing notion of 'Ethical consumerism, creating inroads into mainstream consumer behaviour, and illustrating its consequences on the modern market. In this paper, Slavoj Zizek's work on ecology and consumerism acts as the theoretical base on which the author builds upon the far-reaching complexities of ethical ecological consumption in post-modern society.
- This paper is an analogy about ethical consumption in post-modern society.
- Last Updated:
- 1 year ago
- All Rights Reserved
- Share this:
Item Name: evaluating-the-consequences-of-ethical-consumption-referencing-slavoj-zizek-on-consumerism-and-ecology-1.docx Download Activity: Downloads: 31