Know Moore About: Becoming a Reflective Researcher (PPT)
- Claire Sewell (see profile)
- Item Type:
- Course material or learning objects
- reflective practice, reflection, research skills, reflective writing
- Permanent URL:
- 'Reflective practice' is a phrase that often makes people worry but it is just a formal term for something we all do every day. We all have an internal monologue which helps us to process our experiences, both positive and negative. Researchers and students are increasingly being asked to apply reflection to their studies, something emphasised by the key graduate outcomes of the University. But what does this actually mean? How can you use an abstract concept like reflection in your work? This session answers these questions and more. Learn about how you can use reflection to think critically about your response to information, analyse the opinions of others and bring these insights into your writing. You will also be shown how this process can help you in your everyday life - from interviews and coping with feedback through to helping you settle your thoughts at the end of a busy day.
- Editable PowerPoint slides.
- Last Updated:
- 3 years ago
- Share this:
Item Name: kma_becomingareflectiveresearcher_sharing.pptx Download Activity: Downloads: 25