BIOL-0940E: Precision Medicine or Privileged Medicine?
- Robert K Campbell (see profile) , Brooke Spencer, Katerina Tori
- Medical ethics, Medicine, Science--Study and teaching, Research, Equality
- Item Type:
- cocreation, inclusivity, socio-economic equity, STEM, Student agency, Science education, Science research, Social inequality
- Permanent URL:
- This course proposal and syllabus was conceived and developed by a partnership of the three authors - two undergraduate students and a professor at Brown University. A reflective essay describing our partnership and creative process is in development for publication. This syllabus illustrates many course details that were driven by the student partners' insights and ideas, including the learning outcomes, weekly topics and readings, assignments, active learning elements, and approaches to facilitate agency of the Brown sophomores who subsequently took the course after is was approved in 2018 (BIOL-0940E).
- Course proposal that was approved by Brown University's College Curriculum Council in March 2018
- Last Updated:
- 1 year ago
- Share this:
Item Name: tori-k_spencer-b_campbell-rk_biol-0940e-proposal_syllabus_submitted-to-brownunivccc-6march2018.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 65