The French Lieutenant's Woman & the Victorian Era
- Subhasis Chattopadhyay (see profile)
- Great Britain, Nineteenth century, Literature, Modern, Postmodernism, Fowles, John, 1926-2005
- Item Type:
- White paper
- Nara Sinha Dutta College (non-community)
- The French Lieutenant's Woman
- Permanent URL:
- This is made open access for students worldwide. The bulleted points deal with Fowles' engagement with Victorian morals. This draft which will not be published shows how this novel is not a historical novel, though it portrays historical facts. This is for self-study during this ongoing COVID 19 pandemic. Students are advised to follow the hyperlinks embedded within the body of the text.
- This is a non-plagiarised paper to serve the needs of intermediate students.
- Last Updated:
- 1 month ago
- Share this:
Item Name: victorianageinfrenchlwoman.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 68