The Media Gives Birth to "Me Too"
- Kathleen Mary Andersen (see profile)
- Cultural Studies, Psychology Society and Law
- Mass media--Sociological aspects
- Item Type:
- media change, Media sociology
- Permanent URL:
- The social media Facebook provided a forum for women to answer the question, “Me Too.” Most women left their experiences of sexual harassment an unspoken word. When the numbers grew to women saying, “Me too,” the power of shear group numbers gathered in support of each other. They knew they were now free to tell their story.
- Last Updated:
- 1 year ago
- All Rights Reserved
Item Name: can-the-media-change-the-course-of-societal-roles.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 22