The Index of Deities and Demons
- Glen M Golub (see profile)
- Archaeology, Biblical Studies, History of Art, Narrative theory and Narratology, Religious Studies
- Art, Language and languages, Archaeology and history, Religion, Language and languages--Political aspects, Rock paintings, Religions, History
- Item Type:
- prehistoric, Art and Language, Allegory of the Cave, Language, Historical archaeology, Language and politics, Rock art, Religious history
- Permanent URL:
- The Index of Deities and Demons is the heart of One Godz. This Index presents almost all Deities and Demons represented on the cave walls of Chauvet and Lascaux along with their defining Basis Points drawn from Hesiod and the Homeric Hymns. This chapter demonstrates the actual process of attaching meaning to symbolism while mediating subjectivity.
- This chapter is significant to those studying, anthropology, art or prehistoric art, classical Greek history, literature art, mythology, religion. This work provides the tools to study human history 38 000 to 10 000 BP. Here we translate the earliest writing of Man. If you need smaller bite sizes to download please feel free to PM, my pleasure.
- Last Updated:
- 4 years ago
- All Rights Reserved
- Share this:
Item Name: the-index-of-deities-and-demons.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 221