A Misunderstanding of Fiction: Thoughts on William Gibson's "The Peripheral"
- James Elkins (see profile)
- American Literature, TC Philosophy and Literature, TC Science and Literature
- American literature, Speculative fiction
- Item Type:
- contemporary fiction, William Gibson, Science fiction, Literary criticism, Literary theory
- Permanent URL:
- The essays I am posting on Humanities Commons are also on Librarything and Goodreads. These aren’t reviews. They are thoughts about the state of literary fiction, intended principally for writers and critics involved in seeing where literature might be able to go. Each one uses a book as an example of some current problem in writing.
- Last Updated:
- 6 years ago
- All Rights Reserved
- Share this:
Item Name: notes-on-william-gibson.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 680