Images in Andre Breton's "Nadja"
- James Elkins (see profile)
- TC Translation Studies, Theory and Modernism, TM Literary and Cultural Theory
- French literature, France, Area studies, Literature, Modern
- Item Type:
- Andre Breton, Surrealism, French studies, Modern literature
- Permanent URL:
- This is an essay on the relation of images and text. It is part of a larger research project online at writingwithimages.com. See that site for the context; the the project's purpose is to theorize the possibilities of fiction and poetry that are presented alongside images.
- Last Updated:
- 6 years ago
- All Rights Reserved
- Share this:
Item Name: breton-nadja.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 2234