Welcome to Commons Open Repository Exchange, a library-quality repository for sharing, discovering, retrieving, and archiving digital work. CORE provides Humanities Commons members with a permanent, open access storage facility for their scholarly output, facilitating maximum discoverability and encouraging peer feedback.
Why would I deposit my digital work with CORE?
- To expose your work to other scholars in a timely fashion
- To raise awareness of your scholarly endeavors among your peers by sharing work with interest groups on the Commons
- To maximize the discoverability of your research
- To encourage peer feedback on work in progress
- To assert your authorship of nontraditional forms of scholarly communication, such as syllabi, conference papers, abstracts, data sets
- To showcase your research to potential employers
- To receive usage reports on your contributions
- To allow other researchers to use your research data (interviews, audio files, video files, artwork) to generate new scholarship
What can I deposit here?
Peer-reviewed journal articles*, dissertations and theses; works in progress; conference papers; syllabi; abstracts; data sets; presentations; translations; book reviews; maps; charts; and more
You remain the owner of any work deposited here.
*Please check with the journal’s policies and your copyright agreement first before you deposit.
CORE is your repository; your feedback is really important to us. Have thoughts on how to improve it? Let us know.