Welcome to ASEEES Commons!
Welcome to ASEEES Commons, the sharing and collaboration network for people in SEEES fields. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, make professional connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the repository. ASEEES Commons is part of the interdisciplinary Humanities Commons network.
What Would You Like to Do?
- New Webinar: Using Humanities Commons to Curate an Online Presence and Increase Scholarly Impact
- Slavic Review Spring 2017 Issue Now Available
- ASEEES Mentoring Program Call for Participation
- March 2017 NewsNet is Now Available Online
- First Book Subvention Recipients for March 2017
- Call for Nominations: Graduate Student Representative on the Board of Directors
- Celebrating Crime and Punishment at 150
- They Can Live in the Desert but Nowhere Else: A History of the Armenian Genocide: An Interview with Ronald Grigor Suny
- Misbehaving Women and the Russian Revolutions of 1917
- CCNY and Harvard U Launch Russia Matters Website
- Reading Mayakovsky in Sao Paulo: Boris Schnaiderman and the Legacy of Russian Studies in Brazil
- Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty Archives Online
- Area Studies and the "False Song of Globalism"
- The Pedagogy of Images: Depicting Communism for Children
- Diffusion, Carnegie Corporation's Podcast, is Starting a Series Called Russia in Focus
- What Have We Learned, and Not Learned, from a Quarter-Century of Transition
Recent Activity on ASEEES Commons
billington_fellow_application-final.pdf The Kennan Institute seeks applications from scholars who have received their Ph.D. within the past 10 years for the newly established Billington Fellowship to conduct research on Russian history…
Tori Lawson started the topic The Slavic and East European Journal Hiring Assistant Editor in the discussion Job Announcements on ASEEES Commons 3 weeks, 6 days ago
The Slavic and East European Journal, the publication of the American Association of Teachers of Slavic and East European Languages, in partnership with the Department of Slavic and East European…
Tori Lawson started the topic DePauw University Seeking Part Time Instructor of Russian in the discussion Job Announcements on ASEEES Commons 4 weeks, 1 day ago
The Department of Modern Languages at DePauw University is looking for a part-time instructor of Russian, beginning August 2017, to teach two sections of Russian: one at the post-100 level…
Tori Lawson started the topic The Thomas C. Cundy Fund for World War II Era Research Travel Grant Program in the discussion Fellowship/Grant Announcement on ASEEES Commons 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Honoring the memory and lasting vision of Thomas C. Cundy, Sr. the Institute on World War II and the Human Experience, Department of History, Florida State University anticipates offering at…
This is the program of “Information Technologies and Transfer in Russia, 1450-1850,” an international conference held at Darwin College, Cambridge in Sept 2014. The conference was co-organized by Katherine Bowers…