Welcome to ASEEES Commons!
Welcome to ASEEES Commons, the sharing and collaboration network for people in SEEES fields. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, make professional connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the repository. ASEEES Commons is part of the interdisciplinary Humanities Commons network.
What Would You Like to Do?
- March 2017 NewsNet is Now Available Online
- First Book Subvention Recipients for March 2017
- Call for Nominations: Graduate Student Representative on the Board of Directors
- ASEEES Joins Scholars at Risk Network
- January 2017 NewsNet now available
- Call for Proposals for 2017 ASEEES Annual Convention, Chicago, Nov 9-12
- Misbehaving Women and the Russian Revolutions of 1917
- CCNY and Harvard U Launch Russia Matters Website
- Reading Mayakovsky in Sao Paulo: Boris Schnaiderman and the Legacy of Russian Studies in Brazil
- Area Studies and the "False Song of Globalism"
- The Pedagogy of Images: Depicting Communism for Children
- Diffusion, Carnegie Corporation's Podcast, is Starting a Series Called Russia in Focus
- What Have We Learned, and Not Learned, from a Quarter-Century of Transition
- Association for Women in Slavic Studies Prizes 2016
- Get the Word Out! How to Bring Your Expertise to the Public
- Grappling with the Hungarian and Polish New Right in Power
Recent Activity on ASEEES Commons
Mary Arnstein started the topic New Resource: Tyler Collection of Romanian and Modern Art, U of Tasmania in the discussion ASEEES Announcements on ASEEES Commons 3 days, 8 hours ago
The Tyler Collection of Romanian and Modern Art comprises more than 1500 items, including paintings, works on paper, sculptures, ceramics, religious icons, books, catalogues, posters, photographs, research essays, and letters. In 2013, the Collection…
Mary Arnstein started the topic Centre for East European & Int'l Studies (Berlin)hiring Research Fellows in the discussion Job Announcements on ASEEES Commons 3 days, 9 hours ago
The Centre for East European and International Studies (ZOiS Berlin) seeks to appoint Junior/Senior Research Fellows for its three main research areas: “Conflict Dynamics”, “Migration” and “Stability and Change of Political Regimes”.…
The Department of Slavic and East European Languages and Cultures at The Ohio State University welcomes applications for a one year position as Lecturer in Russian with a possibility of…
Tori Lawson started the topic French, Germanic & Slavic, Spanish and Latin American Studies Liaison Librarian in the discussion Job Announcements on ASEEES Commons 5 days, 9 hours ago
French, Germanic & Slavic, Spanish and Latin American Studies Liaison Librarian The University of Waterloo Library The University of Waterloo Library seeks a creative, dynamic and user focused librarian…